"Creating Community Through People, Parks and Programs"
Ogden Community Center
Town owned buildings and facilities, when not in use for Town purposes may be used for recreational, civic and educational purposes. We have a full size gymnasium and multi-purpose rooms that may be rented by an organization, group or individual.
Multi-Purpose Room #1 - View #1
Multi-Purpose Room #1 - View #2
Priority Ranking of Facility Users
- Ogden Parks & Recreation and Town of Ogden activities.
- Ogden based community recreational and civic organizations including baseball, soccer, football, service clubs, scouting, fire dept., church groups, etc.
- Other outside groups - organizations involving Town residents will be given priority over non-resident groups.
Facility Use Charges
- Fees are intended to cover the overhead costs for facilities. This fee is intended as reimbursement to the Town for expenses incurred by the Town for light, heating, facility cleaning and facility supervision. The fact that these costs may not be separately identifiable does not refute the fact that they exist. The fee does not constitute rent in any sense. To waive the charge is, in effect, to cause the group to become in part tax-supported.
- Groups are required to pay in advance for each and every use and for all facilities used.
- All groups are expected to bear the cost of special or additional services, overtime, or additional technical or safety services requested by the group or required by the Town. Groups will be charged for any and all damages caused by the group to the facility or to equipment housed in the facility.
$35/each add'l hour
$45/each add'l hour
$20/each add'l hour
$30/each add'l hour
|Special Set Ups
|Party Bin Rental
Facility Use Forms
All persons wishing to reserve a facility may obtain a reservation form from the Town of Ogden Parks & Recreation Department. You may also download and print this form. Facility use is accepted on a first-paid basis.
To the Top