"Creating Community Through People, Parks, and Programs"
Office Hours of Operation
- Mail: Send registration forms to: Ogden Parks & Recreation, 269 Ogden Center Road, Spencerport, NY 14559
- In Person: You may drop off registration forms and payment at the Parks & Recreation Office located in the Ogden Community Center.
Please make checks payable to: Town of Ogden
Checks, money order or cash are accepted.
- Non-Resident fees may apply. An additional $5 fee (on top of original program fee) will be charged to non-residents participating in recreation programs. A non-resident is anyone who does not reside within the Town of Ogden or Village of Spencerport. A person who attends Spencerport Schools but does not pay town or village taxes is considered a non-resident. This person may pay Spencerport School taxes but pays their town taxes elsewhere.
- All programs are pre-registration unless noted. Registration and payments will not be accepted at any program location.
- You may register for some programs after a program has started. However you will need to pay the full program fee...we do not pro-rate.
- There is a $25 returned check fee.
Registration forms are available at the Parks & Recreation office located in the Ogden Community Center. You may also download and print
most forms. You will need Adobe to view and print forms. Download it free www.adobe.com
- Incorrect or incomplete forms will result in the return of forms and payment. Corrected forms may be resubmitted. No program spaces will be held. Spaces are filled on a first paid, first served basis. Unfortunately, errors cause time delays and may result in your exclusion from a particular program. The waiver must be signed
Cancellations & Refunds
Please be sure that you can attend all classes before registering. Class fees will be refunded only if we cancel a class.Refund Policy...
All requests must come directly to the Parks & Recreation Office 5 working days prior to the program starting date and are subject to a $5.00 processing fee. No refunds will be offered after this date unless:
- The Parks & Recreation Dept. cancels the program.
- A waiting list exists for a program and someone off of the waiting list can fill the person's spot that has vacated. The $5.00 processing fee will still apply.
- The request is accompanied by a doctor's written excuse (this will be pro-rated at the discretion of the department).
No refunds will be given once a program begins. Refunds are processed on a monthly basis and must be approved by the Ogden Town Board. Depending on date of refund request or notifications, refunds may take up to six weeks.
REMEMBER...Register Early to Avoid Program Cancellations!!